Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Why order food online

While I can advocate a number of reasons why I order my food online ( a little bias ... perhaps due to my association with hungryzone), I strongly believe that online ordering of food is surely going to be the preferred way.
To illustrate the factor of convenience here is a small anecdote, I was recently on a visit to city I have never been before and was staying at an hotel which prided in serving food cooked in coconut oil. I logged on to hungryzone's pizza corner page and placed an online order. The food was delivered on time and with the certainty of not being cooked in coconut oil! Features like this are helpful not only when one moves to a new city but also when you shift from one location to the other in the same city. Have a look, I am sure you would agree....

1 comment:

pslv seoa10 said...

Faasos
Faasos answers its customers’ hunger pangs with delicious and freshly cooked meals that are delivered right to the customers’ doorsteps. The app’s UI is pretty simple; It lets you choose your favorite food from a wide range of options from wraps and salads to rice feasts and all of which are made with fresh ingredients.